Currently IN STOCK for select sizes
Who do you know who wears a classic brown leather belt as *WOWZERS* as this one? There are so many colours to inspire you in this belt, and while all the colours in it blend easily with any outfit, you can also wear it to Steal The Show, create an entire look with, and win compliments like never before. While jeans show it off beautifully, pretty much anything shows it off beautifully, as a key part of an outfit for a special day – or simply wear it every day for the best way to make today’s outfit special.
All our belts come in a beautiful African fabric drawstring bag, sewn by Grace, to make the perfect gift.
…and you will know while wearing this belt you are already helping the artisan who created it with income to support her family with food, clothing and school fees for her kids. And for our semi-nomadic artisans, you are also directly helping to support wildlife in remote areas of Kenya by providing income these pastoralists wouldn’t otherwise have access to. This enables them to rely less on their livestock, and fragile, semi-arid landscape for their survival.
Need To Know:
- MADE TO ORDER for you, if we don't list your size as currently available
- Order one size up from your trouser / pants waist size – also read our FAQs for tips on accurate measuring, to help minimize returns
- Made in Kenya: every piece is entirely hand-made, and unique; the traditional patterns are created by each Maasai, Samburu or Ndorobo artisan, so no two belts are identical
- We use naturally soft, pliable leather, which ages beautifully the more they are worn in (...don't we all!)
- A non-stretch panel included between the beadwork and the backing leather helps to minimize your belt changing size
- Tough, fishing-line strength thread firmly sews on the beads; our artisans are specially trained in a sewing technique which makes our construction high quality and long-lasting
- The hand-made buckle is cast from solid, recycled brass, custom-made by our metalwork artisans in Nairobi
- The WILD at HEART Kenya logo is discreetly embossed on the inside tip of the belt
- Your belt helps to keep the traditional beadwork skills and patterns alive in remote areas of Kenya.