Made-To-Order for you if we are currently out of stock
This is Grace (showing scale) in her shop, and she makes our beautiful shopping bags.
Made from African wax print cotton fabrics from her local shops, the pattern was cut directly from an original plastic shopping bag - which Kenya banned the use of in 2017 - so it's the perfect size which we are all used to, and just as handy, folding up neatly and all ready for your next shopping trip.
With no seam at the bottom edge to weaken from heavy loads, and super-neat, strong, french-seamed sides and handles (double stitched!), these are tough but beautiful bags which will make you happy every time you use them, and garner you compliments even in a supermarket...and who doesn't want that, eh?
Need To Know
- 58cm long x 36cm wide (just like the plastic bags we used to know!)
- Sold in pairs (NB: sometimes the same, sometimes different fabrics are paired)
- Lots of different brightly-coloured prints - made from the best fabric patterns we can find
- NB. Fabric patterns will vary - current selection shown
- Machine washable (wash on cold; this may affect the wax fabric finish)
- Tough and durable double-seamed stitching
- WILD at HEART Kenya embroidery on one side
- Made by Grace, in Kenya